Providing Low-Cost, Immigration Law Services, Advocacy, and Community Education


SRJC/VIDAS ON-CAMPUS Immigration Lawyer For appointments contac tbarbara ibarra, paralegal phone #7078388383 or

SRJC/VIDAS En-campus Abogada para citas contacte a Barbara Ibarra, paralegal Telefono: 7078388383 o


There are many educational and career opportunities for Undocumented students in California. Here are a few options for you:


Academic Pathway


If you are an undocumented student at SRJC and have completed the required courses to transfer, received an AA, graduated from high school or received the equivalent of a high school diploma (GED, HiSet, etc.) you may qualify for instate tuition and financial aid at a UC or CSU. You may also qualify for this benefit at different private universities across the country, but you will have to contact the Admissions and Records Office at each institution to learn about their tuition policy for undocumented students.



Graduate School



Independent Contracting


Creating a Business